These banana face mask recipes are not made just for acne patients. if you use them on the normal skin you get moisturized, soft and beautiful looking skin. As we know that acne hurt anyone anytime. so these banana face masks are your final solution. As acne doesn’t only affect physically but emotionally too it makes our self-confidence low.
People who suffer from acne often use many expensive beauty products or get so many acne treatments. So before using this kind of products or treatments try to use a banana face mask. As it contains many powerful vitamins and minerals that not only repair your skin from the outside but from inside too. When you combine it with other amazing natural ingredients it will together make an excellent mask. This face mask not only helps to treat acne but also fight wrinkles, sunburn, and many countless skin problems.
Why Should we use a Banana Face Mask for Acne?
- As we all know that a banana contains Vitamin B6 so basically it helps to delay the aging process. it also moisturizes the dry skin, as vitamin B6 also tighten the sagging skin and it protects your skin from free radicals.
- Bananas also contain Vitamin A which helps to correct all skin conditions like acne, wrinkles, rosacea and much more. It also helps to decrease the hyperpigmentation. It also helps to speed up the healing process and so one and all it gives you healthy and youthful skin.
- Bananas also contain Vitamin E which help to improves the hydration level of the skin. it also improves skin texture. It also heals acne and acne scars. It also contains a powerful antioxidant which protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- A banana also loaded up with Vitamin C. why is Vitamin C is so good for skin? Because it’s a great antioxidant. It makes your skin tone even. it also makes your skin smoother. It fades age spots. It speeds up collagen production and it also moisturizes dry and dull skin.
- Bananas also have some amount of Vitamin k. As vitamin k helps to heal wounds, bruises, dark spots, stretch marks, spider veins, acne scars and also dark circles. If you take a closer look you may notice that vitamin k funds in many beauty creams. So these vitamins help to solve many skin problems.
- So rather than this bananas contains many more vitamins and minerals like potassium, copper, biotin, manganese, zinc, selenium and much more.
1. Banana with Lemon and Honey
The banana face mask provides all the important nutrients, While honey adds moisturization and lemon juice works as a natural exfoliant. When these three ingredients combined together it will make a great mask for acne and inflammation. As doctor boiling said that banana has great medicinal properties which can be used to cure and soothe a number of skin conditions. This face mask not only great for acne, but also it fades dark spots, blemishes and even out your dark patchy skin.
- Take one ripe banana. Cut them into small pieces.
- Now mash them with the help of fork until no lumps were present.
- Now add one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix these three ingredients together. When they are completely mixed wash your face first with any face wash or mild soap.
- Let your face dry completely.
- Now start applying this face mask on your face in circular motions. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Always wear an old t-shirt whenever using this face mask as it’s a bit dripping so make sure it doesn’t dirty your new shirts.
- One more thing whenever using this kind of masks make sure to tie your hair back as it makes your hair messy and creates the sticky effect.
- When 20 minutes has been passed wash your face but remember not to use soap this time.
- If you want to use this mask again make sure to create a new one as this stay in the fridge for three days but it’s good if you make a new one.
2. Banana with Baking Soda and Turmeric
Are you tired with your acne? Defiantly. use this face mask as this mask is free from chemicals and great for everyday use. As baking soda helps to open clogged pores and excess oil. while turmeric has anti bacterial and anti viral properties which fight against pimples.
- Take one ripe banana. Cut the banana into small little pieces.
- Now mash them with the help of a fork.
- Now add half teaspoon of baking soda with half teaspoon of turmeric.
- Mix all the ingredients together if the mixture is thick add water or milk.
- Apply this face mask on freshly clean face. Now apply this banana face mask with fingers or you can use a brush in circular motions because if you use finger turmeric will stain them
- let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes. This mask might give you a tingly feel but soon it will fade. Don’t forget to change your clothes before applying this mask.
- Use this mask twice or thrice a week only.
- After removing this mask take an ice cube cover it with a clean cloth and apply this into your face as it will clog the open pores and gives you a fresh looking skin.
3. Banana with yogurt and orange juice
Some doctor’s called that banana is a natural Botox as this is a natural method to achieve youthful skin that’s free from pimples and wrinkles. In this banana face mask, I add yogurt and orange juice. Because of they both really great to reduce large pores, also tighten them. As oranges are packed with vitamin C which naturally exfoliates your skin. It gives you an acne free skin it also makes your skin brighter that last ever.
As I said in above face masks.
- Mash your ripe banana with a fork.
- Add one tablespoon of yogurt and one tablespoon of orange juice.
- Now mix all the ingredients very well.
- Clean your face first then apply this face mask.
- let it stay for proper 30 minutes.
- If you want to skip the moisturizer after this mask just add little bit olive oil. Now just lay down and listen to your favorite music as music makes your mood pump and you will more energetic.
- When the given time has been passed wash your face with cold water. As cold water make your pores tight.
Read more : Scalp Acne:How to get rid of it
4. Banana face mask with avocado
As avocados are rich in antioxidants. So it hydrates and moisturizes your skin without clogging your pores. It also has Vitamin C, E and A. it also contains omega 3 & 9 acids which really helps to soothe your skin. It also helps to brighten your skin and helps to fight with acne and sun spots too.
- So for making this amazing mask you need one slice of avocado.
- Half banana and one tablespoon of yogurt.
- First of all mash avocado and banana together with a fork or you can also blend them together along with yogurt.
- Now clean your face and hands.
- Now spread a thick layer of this mixture into your face.
- Let it stay for good 15 or 20 minutes. Then wash your face with water.
5. Banana face mask with cucumber and grapes
Cucumbers are not only great for salads and for detox but it can also be great for your skin. As it gives you a nice cooling effect as it hydrates, moisturize and reduce any acne redness in just one day. If you are struggling with acne then grapes are really great way to get rid of them. A grape contains many essential nutrients and resveratrol a powerful antioxidant. It not only reduce fine line, lightens dark spots, scars, tightens sagging skin, promotes even skin tone but it can also help to get rid of acne.
- So for making this banana face mask mash all the ingredients banana, cucumber and grapes together.
- You can even blend them.
- Wash your face first and your hands too because you don’t to apply a face mask on dirty face. So after this apply a thick layer of this mask on your face.
- Let stay for 20 to 30 minutes in the meanwhile you can listen to some music.
- When the time has been passed wash your face properly.
Read : dandruff: get rid of it
6. Banana face mask with pomegranate
I’m sure you heard so many health benefits of pomegranate but did you know it does wonders for skin too? Yes, it’s true as it has three times more antioxidant than red wine or green tea. So it really moisturizes your skin, control excess oil, cure acne. It also brightens your skin so it also really great for aging skin.
- For making its mask you need a half banana
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds.
- Half teaspoon of honey, blend them together.
- After blending mix them properly. First of all wash your face and hands very well.
- Now apply this mask in circular motions.
- Massage your face for one or two minutes.
- It’s also a nice or mild scrub too. Let it stay for 10 or 15 minutes. In the meanwhile do some skipping rope after this wash your face and pat dry.
7. Banana face mask with papaya
In this face mask, I’m going to use papaya along with banana because papaya contains enzyme name as papain. Papaya also contains powerful antioxidants which help to remove dead skin cells, gives you a glowing skin, prevents aging, acne and scars too. If you read my previous posts you will know that I wrote a post on how to treat acne using papaya in this post I wrote many ways to use papaya to treat acne.
- Take few cubes of papaya, and half banana, mash both the ingredients with the help of a fork.
- When both ingredients mash properly.
- Mix them if the mixture is too thick add water.
- Clean your face and hands first.
- After that apply this mask to your face.
- Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
- It will give an itching feel but don’t worry it will go away in a couple of minutes. When the time has been passed wash your face properly.
8. Banana face mask with cherry
I choose cherry along with banana because cherries are rich in antioxidants, vitamins like A, C, E, and k. it also contains beta carotene. So this face mask helps you to reverse and control the signs of aging, dark spots, fights acne. it also helps to lighten your skin.
- First of all, remove the cherry stone.
- Now mash the stone free cherry. also take a banana and mash it with help of fork.
- Now mix the both ingredients together. If you want you add mash strawberry too.
- Clean your face first and gently apply this on a full face, when applying this mask avoids eye area.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes, in the mean while placing cucumber slices on both eyes.
- After time has been passed wash your face with cold water. Apply this banana face mask twice a week