How to get rid of shoulder acne? Does it really possible to remove shoulder acne? Have you ever sacrifice your favorite dress or because you are having shoulder acne? Don’t worry any more shoulder acne.
I know it’s very hard to just say no to your favorite bikini or top especially in summers. Because acne on your shoulder is easily noticeable and also it’s very shameful or annoying too.
how to get rid of shoulder acne overnight
Did you know 30 percent of teenagers face shoulder acne due to their hormones issues? Some face shoulder acne because their clothes are very tight.
Maybe you were having this problem because you don’t take bath after doing exercise or any physical activity which makes you sweat.
Shoulder acne also caused due to nutritional deficiency or maybe due to some food allergy or product allergy which is very harsh for your delicate skin.
it is also caused by dead skin cells. It’s very important to maintain a good hygiene routine. If you are taking any kind of steroids it will cause you shoulder acne so be careful.
it’s very easy to solve shoulder acne not with expensive products but with easy home remedies you never think. How fast and easily or suitable these ingredients are.
It’s also easily available in your kitchen or home so don’t wait just go get them and start applying.
7 Ways to Get Rid of Shoulder Acne Overnight
1. Lemon and sugar scrub for Shoulder Acne
Lemon is commonly used to lighten dark skin. As lemons are packed with vitamin C that’s why its help to get rid of shoulder acne.
Lemon contains a natural astringent that helps to dry out the inflammation caused by acne, open clogged pores and brighten your dull complexion as well.
We all know that sugar helps to exfoliate our skin. It not only removes dead skin cells but even out skin tone and enhance inner beauty.
- Take one whole lemon, cut them in half.
- You can also make lemon slices as well.
- Cover all the lemon with sugar.
- Now with gentle hands scrub your shoulder with the mixture.
- Continue scrubbing for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar granules completely dissolve.
- Let it stay for more five minutes. After this wash, your shoulder or you can clean it with a cloth as well.
- Take one tablespoon of brown sugar, add few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix both the ingredients together.
- Now scrub your skin with this mixture for two or three minutes but be gentle.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off after that. Don’t forget to apply a moisturizing lotion after that.
2. Honey and almonds
Almonds are not only a great snack but it also very beneficial for skin. As almonds contains many essential vitamins and minerals. The oil which comes from almonds makes our skin soft and supple.
As almonds are great natural scrubbed which gently removes all the dead skin cells and improves your shoulder acne. Whereas honey helps to moisturize your skin, it antibacterial and it also helps to control acne breakouts.
- Take one tablespoon of almond paste.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon powder (it’s optional).
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Now with gentle hands massage this mixture into your shoulder.
- Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water or wipe with a clean cloth.
- You will notice from the first use that your skin become soft and healthy. Apply this scrub regularly for noticeable results.
3. Tomato juice
Now you are thinking why should we use tomato juice for our skin? Simple, because tomato contains some powerful vitamins and minerals that are really good for your skin. Did you know tomato contains lycopene? Which increase collagen and helps to make new skin cells.
Tomato also helps to decrease the inflammation caused by acne. Make sure to use fresh and organic tomatoes, not the canned ones. I’m going to share three different masks.
If you want to reduce the severe acne then this mask is perfect for you.
- Take one slice of tomato, mash it or you can make its puree as well.
- Now mix one teaspoon of honey in this.
- Mix both the ingredients; apply this mask on affected area.
- Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with water.
If you want to clear mild acne this you should use this mask.
- Take half tomato and one-fourth avocado.
- Mash both the ingredients and mix them.
- Apply this mask on the affected area for 10 minutes.
- After the time passed wash it off with water.
If you want to reduce inflammation and want brighter skin then this mask will help you.
- Take half tomato mash it or make its puree.
- Now add one or two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix both the ingredients very well.
- Apply this mask on the affected area for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Read : dandruff: get rid of it
4. Oatmeal mask
If you have sensitive skin like mine then oatmeal is the best natural ingredient for you, its anti-inflammatory property makes it perfect to cleanse the skin from inside. Honey and lemon both contain antibacterial properties.
Honey is perfect for getting a healthy glow and it also cures acne. Honey also moisturize your skin, opens clogged pores. Lemon helps to exfoliate skin naturally and removes dead skin cells, clears acne scars.
- Take one tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal; now add honey and lemon juice into it.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl properly.
- Apply on the affected area, massage for one to two minutes, leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and apply apple cider vinegar.
- This oatmeal scrub is very gentle and easy to use; I recommend using a patch test before applying it to your whole shoulder. Refrigerate the mixture if left.
I recommend using this scrub in the bathroom or near sin because it’s little too messy. Use this mask every day to get rid of shoulder acne naturally and effectively.
5. Mint and lemon
The menthol in mint juice is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that reduces the pain and swelling created by acne. It is an ultimate solution to get rid of shoulder acne or pimples.
It cleanses the pores, it has antioxidant properties which fight agent various bacterial infections. It also helps to control excess oil which creates new pimples.
The citric acid in lemon juice is a powerful astringent that removes acne and bleaches the acne scars. It’s an antibacterial agent that prevent bacterial growth and reduces swelling.
- For this mask, you will need two teaspoons of fresh mint leaves, in case you don’t have mint leaves juice use apple cider vinegar.
- To prepare mint juice, blend the mint leaves and squeeze out the juice from the paste.
- After doing this we need two teaspoons of lemon juice. In a clean bowl mix both the ingredients very well.
- Take a cotton ball dip it into the solution.
- Apply this on the affected area, leave it for 20 minutes. Do this process every day before taking the shower.
- It will reduce the pain, swelling, redness and get rid the acne very fast. It will also help to remove the acne scars and dark spots from the skin.
6. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is best for acne removal but you can also use lemongrass oil or jojoba oil instead of it.
Tea tree oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It cleanses the bacteria that causes or develop the acne on shoulders. Always dilute the oil into water or anything before using.
For getting rid of shoulder acne you need to use tea tree oil. When you are taking shower, add few drops of tea tree oil into the water and take the bath with this water. Don’t use this water into your hair while bathing.
- There is another way to use tea tree oil.
- Take one teaspoon of honey and mix few drops of tea tree oil into it.
- Mix both the ingredients very well. Apply this solution on affected area, leave it for 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and apply it daily.
7. Aloe Vera gel
So why should we use an aloe Vera gel?, Because Aloe Vera has astringent and anti-fungal properties. It cleanses fungal infections, cures wounds, scars and makes your skin soft like a baby.
It cools and soothes your skin; it also helps to heal shoulder acne fast and quickly. There are many methods to use aloe Vera gel below I’m sharing two ways to use aloe Vera gel for shoulder acne.
- Take one teaspoon of aloe Vera gel.
- After taking shower, just apply the aloe vera gel on affected area.
- You don’t need to wash it off, it will dry in few minutes.
If you don’t have fresh aloe vera gel, you can use store ones.
- Take two teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and a half teaspoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl very well. Apply this on the affected area for 15 minutes, wash it off after that
Read more : Scalp Acne:How to get rid of it